Just to let you know the filter through which I view the world:
My reviews come from someone who grew up in a small town in the United States, went to school in a small city, and now goes to school in a big city. I am a scientist. I prefer nature trials and zoos to theme parks. Anything with beach or island in the name is top on my lists; so my reviews will be slanted to show such.
I am married and have two practice kids - our cats Princess and Reagan. We are young professionals (almost) who try to enjoy the finer things in life and love to travel when our budget allows it. I hope you can find useful information in my pages for your next adventure.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 23 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Gatlinburg Forum "GATLINBURG in April?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Great Scenery"
- updated a San Francisco Travel Page "Great Scenery"
updated their Personal Page "Bahamas"
- Wrote a Review A trek through history about Chichen Itza in Cancún Things to Do
Top 5 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos
- Cancún 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Boston Intro, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.