"Hope I can never stop it" Pharoh_Dino's Profile

Prague

Have been there in Sep 2001. Well its a beuty I have to admit. Its like your are walking around in a big museum.

Bulgaria

August 2004. Been to Varna, Balcik, Nessebar & Golden Sands. I was amazed to find people there more oriental than Europeans. I made many friends that I really miss from over BG. Night life is cool, beaches are nice, harder to impress an Egyptian who have been to the Red Sea though. I know a couple of tips that I can share for whomever is visiting.

• Intro Written Aug 30, 2004

• vdoortje's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2009 at 5:55 AM

He,he featured member??? What do you mean? Egypt is in my blood. Will always be.

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2008 at 10:47 AM

Hope you can attend Hazem. We are trying to gather people from all over. Go to the top of my page and follow the link. Greetings from Lisbon

• Nov 1, 2008 at 9:39 PM

EID MILADEK SAEED ya Ukhi! wishing you REAL happiness! Jim in Hawaii

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2007 at 5:29 AM

"We have to get to know each other better, it makes us understand one another better, trust each other more, and live together more peacefully". ("United Buddy Bears" project). *** H-A-P-P-Y ** N-E-W ** Y-E-A-R !!

• michelle_x11's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2007 at 1:49 PM

Happy happy birthday to fyou from Luxembourg! I wish you all the best.

• Galyam's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Happy birthday Hasitu, hope all is well and you are happy where you are. Best Wishes for your birthday :). Hugs

• mziakl's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2007 at 6:54 AM

Hello there,nice to see your page. Hope to see you on the next trip to Malaysia. Please visit members.virtualtourist.com/v...

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2006 at 11:36 PM

Greetings from Montreal, May your day be fulled with joy & blessings, today and always. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Donna :)

• swisssinai's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2006 at 10:43 PM

Thanks Hazem for your kind birthday wishes !

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2006 at 8:21 PM

Well, this is why I'm writing to you: Ruben asked me to get in touch because he lost ur number. But good that you've got a car already :-) Don't know when our next desert-trip will be... definitely before April though! Too hot then! Jess :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Pharoh_Dino's Profile Photo

Pharoh_Dino

“So far, Africa is the most beautiful ...”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.