"Living dangerously" Gondo by knerten
Gondo Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
As a Norwegian I am used to seeing settlements in the most incredible settings, but this is the most precariously placed one that I know of. I don't think I'd be able to sleep thinking about the steep mountains sides around me.
Most of the village was destroyed in a mudflow in the autumn of 2000. That's why most buildings are new.
The shadow pattern on the wall stems from a construction crane.
knerten's Related Pages
Gondo Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gondo
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Gondo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gondo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Molde Intro, 34 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trondheim Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Hjelmeland Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues