"Home sweet home...." Top 5 Page for this destination Molde by knerten
Molde Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 127 photos
Hurtigruten ship "Trollfjord" leaving Molde at 7pm on 17 October. Looking westward from the top floor of my office building. Rica Seilet Hotel to the left. The Eastern end of Otrøya island to the right at the back. Molde Stadium barely visible in the bottom left.
- Pros:Fantastic nature
- Cons:Provincial and boring at times
- In a nutshell:A typical small town
Looking south from Molde University College and pretty much the same view as from my office. May take a little while to... more travel advice
From the top off the newspaper office building, looking westward more travel advice
- Sea Rafting - The ultimate experience
- See All Local produce
- See All Is this thing supposed to be a pizza?
- See All The Speed Passenger Boat to Vestnes
knerten's Related Pages
Molde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home sweet home...."
- "Small town, jazz, literature & hiking"
- "Town og Jazz and Roses"
- "Norwegian Coastal Voyage Part 2"
- "Molde, town of roses, jazz and spectacular views"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Molde
- Hotels in Molde
- Transportation in Molde
- Restaurants in Molde
- Shopping in Molde
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Molde
- 34 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Molde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Molde
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Molde Intro, 34 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trondheim Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Hjelmeland Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues