"Home sweet home...." Top 5 Page for this destination Molde by knerten

Molde Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 127 photos

Hurtigruten ship "Trollfjord" leaving Molde at 7pm on 17 October. Looking westward from the top floor of my office building. Rica Seilet Hotel to the left. The Eastern end of Otrøya island to the right at the back. Molde Stadium barely visible in the bottom left.

• Pros:Fantastic nature
  • Cons:Provincial and boring at times
  • In a nutshell:A typical small town
  • Intro Updated Oct 18, 2004

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2008 at 8:40 AM

your HP popped up at VTHP and saw Molde. very nice photo of the city. I will certainly visit here. Have a nice evening.

• dfactor's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2007 at 8:23 AM

hi there, nice sunset pictures you got here. I will find myself mesmerize by them when I'm there next month. :D

• Sep 15, 2006 at 5:46 AM

Well done to Molde FC in their game against Glasgow rangers. If you play like that in the return leg at ibrox I think, and hope that you will win. Good luck Wullie, Scotland

• Nov 19, 2005 at 9:20 PM

Hi Jan, It is good to learn about " the world's most beautiful sea voyage"! Thank you for sharing, hoping you have a great sunday.

• sprdak11's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2005 at 3:49 AM

Great pictures! Norway has so beautiful scenery! Greetings!

• tatyanap's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2005 at 6:35 PM

What a wonderful page! I loved browsing!

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 10:40 PM

looks nice your Hometown!! I believe you Jan.......c'mon where is it, hidden somewhere??ah there it is. lovely shots Jan, good tips....any vegetarien food??

• lou31's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2005 at 3:37 AM

Nice town, nice page. The food looked ok but I'll take your word for it! Thanks

• Dec 26, 2004 at 4:29 AM

That hotel looks really nice next to the water. Great shot!

• Dec 24, 2004 at 9:14 AM

hahaha!!! Yeah.. I do that.. stays the same for ages then I change it 3 times in a day. Anyway.. it was a train in the Netherlands somewhere... it was time to get off :)) Great photo here btw!!

knerten Lives Here!

knerten

“If we are incapable of finding peace in ourselves, it is pointless to search elsewhere. --- Francois de la Rochefoucauld”

Badges & Stats in Molde