"Just a crossroads" Sjøholt by knerten
Sjøholt Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
The only reason for me to be here is because I change buses here on some of my business travels. I pass by here quite often, but most of the time I forget to bring my camera.
Besides the petrol station (left), a couple of grocery stores (centre), there really not much to say about this place.
One interesting feature is the old building to the right, the former hotel, built in the early 1900s, when Norway was among the top destinations for rich European travellers, primarily English and German.
Seen from the other side.
knerten's Related Pages
Sjøholt Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sjøholt
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sjøholt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sjøholt
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Molde Intro, 34 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Intro, 35 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trondheim Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Hjelmeland Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues