"1401 East Patterson Street" Kirksville by Beausoleil
Kirksville Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 6 photos
Did you ever own your dream home? We did and here it is. I wonder if it is still there? It was a big old barn of a place, the first home in the area, long before we were born. The city kind of grew out around it and it ended up being surrounded by more modern houses.
Many happy memories.
- Pros:Lovely old-fashioned college town
- Cons:It was starting to look like every other town in the US when we left
- In a nutshell:Visit Thousand Hills State Park 5 miles outside of town -- lovely!
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Kirksville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kirksville Page"
- "Life In Truman State's Hometown!"
- "thumperhm's new Kirksville Page"
- "Home of Turman State University"
- "1401 East Patterson Street"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kirksville
- Hotels in Kirksville
- Nightlife in Kirksville
- Restaurants in Kirksville
- Shopping in Kirksville
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kirksville
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (151)
Have you been to Kirksville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kirksville
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 327 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 31 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Carcassonne Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue