"A nice Burgundy day trip destination" Arnay-le-Duc by Beausoleil
Arnay-le-Duc Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
There is not a lot that is truly ancient in Arnay-le-Duc, but this old tower has been preserved. It's tucked back into an alley and you have to go searching for it, but it's tall enough that you'll have no trouble finding it.
Arnay is a pleasant town for a walk and there is at least one boulangerie that is excellent. There may be more but we taste tested one!
Driving from Chalon to Saulieu, Arnay le Duc is a pleasant place. We stopped for picnic supplies and decided to walk around the town a little.
The tower isn't open for tourists but the lovely church is and well worth a visit.
. . . so to speak. Arnay isn't a city but rather a lovely town in the Burgundian countryside. The entry is impressive.
- Pros:Very peaceful little village with an excellent boulangerie
- In a nutshell:Pleasant stop on the way to (or from) Saulieu
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Arnay-le-Duc Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Arnay-le-Duc
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (285)
Have you been to Arnay-le-Duc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arnay-le-Duc
Photos in Arnay-le-DucSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 132 reviews, 496 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 33 reviews, 160 photos, 2 travelogues
- Avignon Intro, 13 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos