"Châtelaillon-Plage" Châtelaillon-Plage by Beausoleil
Châtelaillon-Plage Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
A really fun sand sculpture on the beach at Châtelaillon-Plage. It was about a block from our hotel. BTW, I highly recommend the Hotel Majestic in Châtelaillon-Plage. Elegant would be descriptive!
Belle-Epoch is definitely in style in Châtelaillon-Plage. You walk the streets past dozens of what we in California call "Painted Ladies" or gingerbread houses. This particular one didn't have much gingerbread but it directly faced the ocean. What a setting!
Along with the gingerbread houses that reminded us of San Francisco (or Cap Haitien or Les Cayes or New Orleans), there was this wonderful little church that closely resembled a California Mission church.
A great beach town . . .
- Pros:Stunning beach resort town
- In a nutshell:A great base for touring and a great place for relaxing on the lovely sand beach.
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Châtelaillon-Plage Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Châtelaillon-Plage
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (162)
Have you been to Châtelaillon-Plage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Châtelaillon-Plage
Photos in Châtelaillon-PlageSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 101 reviews, 334 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 31 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Nice Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues