"Concots between Bordeaux and Avignon" Concots by Beausoleil
Concots Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
At Concots we stopped at Les Voyageurs for a very nice lunch on the balcony terrace. (Excellent duck) After lunch the gentleman who brought my coffee noticed I gave my chocolate to Ed. In a few minutes he returned with two chocolates in a little dish. I thanked him profusely . . . and ate one of the chocolates.
One small problem: The chef was trying to suit American tastes when I said "bien cuit" and cooked my lamb too long. I meant "done well" and it usually translates but she must have had complaints from previous customers who translate it as "well done" which is not a good idea for young lamb. My husband got the duck and it was marvelous.
It was very friendly. They treat you like family
There wasn't much in Concots except the church, restaurant and these houses. It was quiet, peaceful and very friendly, a great lunch stop between Provence and the Bordeaux wine region.
- Pros:Tiny village with a church and a couple restaurants
- In a nutshell:Great lunch stop between Bordeaux and Provence
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Concots Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Concots
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Concots?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Concots
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 327 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 31 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Carcassonne Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue