"Lovely area for boaters and beach people" Dives-sur-Mer by Beausoleil
Dives-sur-Mer Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 25 photos
At the end of the beach in Cabourg there is a sea grass-covered peninsula and a channel with a little footbridge across to Dives-sur-Mer. It is a completely charming area and great for walks on a windy day.
He is having a grand time. Wish we'd had our paints with us!
If you tire of seashore scenes, you can paint windsurfers, parasurfers, regular surfers and colorful boats . . . in addition to people promenading on the board walk to the Grand Hotel in Cabourg.
- Pros:Crowded and noisy in season, but fun.
- In a nutshell:We love off season with wind, cool and peace.
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Dives-sur-Mer Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Dives-sur-Mer
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (178)
Have you been to Dives-sur-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dives-sur-Mer
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 109 reviews, 362 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 31 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Nice Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues