"Flavigny, a Plus Beau Village and anise candies" Flavigny-sur-Ozerain by Beausoleil
Flavigny-sur-Ozerain Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 53 photos
A beautiful village. Flavigny-sur-Ozerain is one of the Plus Beaux Villages of France. It did not disappoint, set on a hill overlooking the entire area. As we drove in there were a group of seminarians playing volleyball in a nearby field. Seeing the young monks flying around chasing the ball was a fun introduction to the village.
There was parking aplenty and a Manx cat to greet us. The village is pedestrianized so it's easy to walk throughout. Your entrance and exit is the shop where they sell the famous Flavigny anise candies. There is free tasting and many choices to buy.
- Pros:Lovely site; beautiful little village
- In a nutshell:Visit for the candies but visit the quaint village.
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Flavigny-sur-Ozerain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearby but Off the Beaten Path"
- "Flavigny, a Plus Beau Village and anise candies"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Flavigny-sur-Ozerain
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (252)
Have you been to Flavigny-sur-Ozerain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flavigny-sur-Ozerain
Photos in Flavigny-sur-OzerainSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 130 reviews, 486 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 32 reviews, 155 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Avignon Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Nice Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue