"Honfleur" Honfleur by Beausoleil
Honfleur Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 453 photos
This is the scene you imagine when anyone says Honfleur. Yes, it really is that pretty. We've seen it in sun and rain and it is equally beautiful in both. The rest of the town is worth a visit too so plan a nice long walk, including the park along the water.
The story is that St. Catherine's was built from the wood of ships. It is incredibly beautiful inside and very different from the stone churches found elsewhere.
This little market in the square outside St. Catherine's was getting ready to close up for lunch. It gives you a good idea of the beautiful half-timbered houses you'll find in Honfleur.
- Pros:Incredibly picturesque harbor town
- Cons:Parking can be difficult in high season
- In a nutshell:If you are going to Normandy, don't miss this beautiful town.
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Honfleur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picture perfect Honfleur"
- "Don't miss Honfleur"
- "Artsy Charm on the Coast"
- "Honfleur weekend"
- "Honfleur, a Pisturesque Village"
- "Making quite an impression"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Honfleur
- Hotels in Honfleur
- Transportation in Honfleur
- Nightlife in Honfleur
- Restaurants in Honfleur
- Shopping in Honfleur
- Warnings and Dangers in Honfleur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Honfleur
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 23 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (164)
Have you been to Honfleur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Honfleur
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 101 reviews, 334 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 31 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Nice Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues