"Lourmarin, a quaint village with a chateau" Lourmarin by Beausoleil
Lourmarin Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 32 photos
The chateau is open for visits and is on a hill overlooking the town.
Walk through the village; stop and enjoy a coffee at one of the many sidewalk cafes; visit an art gallery. Live slowly . . . 8^)
This was the upstairs patio in one of the lovely old buildings. Take the time to really explore the village. The town is pretty and the surroundings gorgeous.
There is tourist information in English at Lourmarin Tourist Information
- Pros:Small village with a lot to see and do
- Cons:In high season can be crowded but still pretty
- In a nutshell:If you are looking for it all in one village, here it is.
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Lourmarin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Albert Camus' deathplace"
- "Culture and Provence"
- "Lourmarin, a quaint village with a chateau"
- "An Art Director's View of Provence"
- "The streets of Lourmarin"
- "Lourmarin, 84160."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lourmarin
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (248)
Have you been to Lourmarin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lourmarin
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 130 reviews, 486 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 32 reviews, 155 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Avignon Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Nice Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue