"Wine Villages in Alsace" Ribeauvillé by Beausoleil
Ribeauvillé Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 67 photos
It is beautiful. This little village was made for walking. They also have a very helpful tourist office right across the street from the Hotel les Vosges.
We found this in a book called Hotels of Charm and it certainly lived up to the title. The owner is a quilter and had several of her quilts hung in the lobby and breakfast area.
You have to park a half block away in public parking but there is no problem since it's such a pleasant town.
We walked out of our room onto our very own balcony and could see this lovely little square and on the other side we could look up the main street of the town. It is just beautiful and well located for visiting Alsatian wine villages, starting with Ribeauville!
- Pros:Utterly charming
- In a nutshell:Friendly, beautiful, centrally located with good restaurants.
The castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg is between Selestat and Ribeauville and well worth a detour. It is a restored red... more travel advice
Why are you in Ribeauville? Probably to taste a few Alsatian wines. If you look past the houses in this photo, you will... more travel advice
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Ribeauvillé Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "City of Street Musicians"
- "Wine Villages in Alsace"
- "My Ribeauvillé"
- "The Charming Town of Ribeauvillé"
- "one of the most beautiful villages in alsace"
- "Ribeauville, France"
- "Follow the 'Route du vin'."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ribeauvillé
- Hotels in Ribeauvillé
- Transportation in Ribeauvillé
- Restaurants in Ribeauvillé
- Shopping in Ribeauvillé
- See All...
Explore the World
- Le Mans
- Nashville Hotels
- Cascais Hotels
- Antigua Guatemala
- Heathrow Hotels
- Mount Arayat National Park Hotels
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Totaranui Hotels
- Diamond Head State Monument Hotels
- Shanghai Shi
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Torre del Mar
Badges & Stats in Ribeauvillé
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (124)
Have you been to Ribeauvillé?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ribeauvillé
- Posted in Travel Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Forum "Re: What to wear?"
- Commented on one of Beausoleil's Ribeauvillé tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle is spectacular"
- updated a Ribeauvillé Travel Page "Wine Villages in Alsace"
- Wrote a Review Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle is spectacular in Ribeauvillé Things to Do
Photos in RibeauvilléSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 89 reviews, 285 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 27 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Tourette-sur-Loup Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos