"Strasbourg - Storks, Gardens, Petite France" Strasbourg by Beausoleil
Strasbourg Travel Guide: 926 reviews and 2,778 photos
Took this photo in 1998 so it's a golden oldie. We normally don't go out to this area, but if you are in Strasbourg for the first time, do take the river boat trip that takes you all around Strasbourg on the water. This is one of the things you'll pass and it is quite striking.
One more 1998 shot of the European Parliament Building.
Well, it's really the Little France section of Strasbourg but it is old. We love to wander here and have lunch with all the other tourists under the trees in the square by the river.
By the time you finish that river tour, you'll be ready for lunch. The cathedral can wait until you've finished your long, leisurely lunch.
- Pros:Lots to do for everyone and very beautiful.
- Cons:There is the occasional political demonstration.
- In a nutshell:Exciting or peaceful, you have your choice here. Good food!
Strasbourg is a great place for a walk. It gives you time to really enjoy the sights and if you get tired, just stop at... more travel advice
The first photo was taken on the very touristy street going past Notre Dame Cathedral down to the quai to get the... more travel advice
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Strasbourg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marchés de Noël in Strasbourg"
- "WHICH COUNTRY DO I BELONG TO!"
- "weekend in Strasbourg"
- "Strasbourg - At the crossroads of Europe"
- "First stop Strasbourg......"
- "European town"
- "Opera and Cycling in Strasbourg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Strasbourg
- Hotels in Strasbourg
- Transportation in Strasbourg
- Nightlife in Strasbourg
- Restaurants in Strasbourg
- Shopping in Strasbourg
- Warnings and Dangers in Strasbourg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Strasbourg
- 9 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 41 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (151)
Have you been to Strasbourg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Strasbourg
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 327 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 31 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Carcassonne Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Strasbourg hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Strasbourg City Center
- 87 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Hotel Arc-En-Ciel
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 18, 2013
- Formule 1 Strasbourg Pont de l'Europe
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 2, 2013
- Maison Rouge Hotel
- 149 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 17, 2013
- Hotel Cathedrale
- 76 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013
- 31 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 13, 2013
- Ibis Strasbourg Centre Ponts Couverts
- 63 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- Premiere Classe Strasbourg
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 20, 2013
- Auberge de jeunesse Rene Cassin
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2012
- Etap Hotel Strasbourg Centre Gare
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 11, 2013
- Novotel Strasbourg Centre Halles
- 102 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- Hotel Michelet
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Hotel Regent Petite France
- 223 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 13, 2013
- HOTEL DES PRINCES
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 17, 2013
- Residence Jean-Sebastien Bach
- 44 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 23, 2013