"Plan B was Turckheim and it worked very well" Turckheim by Beausoleil
Turckheim Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 70 photos
We planned a trip to the Ecomusée at Pulversheim but when we arrived, it was wide open but no one was there except a couple other befuddled tourists. We decided to look at nearby villages and happened into Turckheim. What great luck!
It is a perfectly charming wine village and worthy of a visit. We walked the town with me taking pictures. There was parking outside the city gate and a lovely park nearby.
We arrived at the park at about the same time as the gathering storm so everyone was quickly leaving. It was so lovely and peaceful we thought it would be a great picnic spot on a nice day. It would also be a nice place to rest if you'd been doing a lot of walking.
We arrived in Turckheim in mid-May and there were already flowers in all the windows. I can only imagine how beautiful it must be in August.
- Pros:Quaint, easy parking, wine tasting
- In a nutshell:A lovely day trip
It simply won't do to put a simple sign up giving the name of your business. The true entrepeneur in Turckheim has a... more travel advice
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Turckheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Medieval town of Turckheim."
- "The Ancient little town of Turckheim"
- "CHRISTMAS 2003 IN ALSACE"
- "Plan B was Turckheim and it worked very well"
- "Lovely Turckheim"
- "Weekend in France..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turckheim
- Hotels in Turckheim
- Restaurants in Turckheim
- Shopping in Turckheim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turckheim
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (285)
Have you been to Turckheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turckheim
Photos in TurckheimSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 132 reviews, 496 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 33 reviews, 160 photos, 2 travelogues
- Avignon Intro, 13 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos