"Don't miss the Priory" Vivoin by Beausoleil
Vivoin Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 14 photos
There is an apple orchard and a huge field filled with activities for young and old alike. The outbuildings hold more demonstrations by docents and volunteers. It is somewhat like an ecomusee and lots of fun.
You will not find this out of season, but the grounds are wonderful to wander and the museum will be open. Don't miss the church beside.
After visiting the church, go through this gate and you will enter the grounds and the entrance to the museum.
After exploring the abbey church, museum and gardens, we walked through the tiny village that was very quiet on a weekday well out of tourist season. Though late autumn, there were still lots of flowers blooming and the town is charming.
- Pros:Quiet, quaint and pretty little village
- In a nutshell:Lovely day trip from Le Mans, Alencon or Laval
Drove south around Alençon and entered the A28 driving to exit #21 where we followed signs to Vivoin and easily... more travel advice
Beausoleil's Related Pages
Vivoin Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Vivoin
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (124)
Have you been to Vivoin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vivoin
Photos in VivoinSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 89 reviews, 285 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 27 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Tourette-sur-Loup Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos