"France - In and Out of Paris (see Paris page too)" Beausoleil's Profile
A little rain, a little sun, a few autumn leaves.
Paris in November is lovely, soft and gray.
Click here to see my Paris Travel Pages. Beausoleil's Paris Page
Look across a dark Seine at the lovely Left Bank through the autumn trees.
On the quiet pedestrian street of rue des Barres, summer lives on in a window box.
On the Place St. Gervais at sunset is the lovely church of St. Gervais. Go inside and look at the soaring gothic church with its treasure of stained glass.
Stroll on the Ile St. Louis and then find a pleasant restaurant. Rest and refresh.
The Seine is defined by its many bridges. Stand on one to look at others. There seem to be more houses when the leaves are gone.
There is no better place to daydream than on a bridge.
April in Paris; chestnuts in blossom . . .
Chestnut blossoms come in pink and white and both are lovely. Place St. Sulpice with the beautiful Fountain of the Orators surrounded by pink chestnuts is a dreamscape in April.
Of course the Eiffel Tower is well situated too . . .
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 697 Reviews
- 3,279 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 185 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (162)
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Re: Best way to carry money "
- Wrote a Review Cours Saleya is a must-see in Nice about Cours Saleya in Nice Things to Do
- Commented on the Paris travel guide
- Commented on one of Beausoleil's Pays de la Loire travelogues
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ecomusee at Ballenberg"
- created a Westport Travel Page "Westport is utterly charming"
- Beausoleil and worldofmymae are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "New Travel Pages and Tips"
- Uploaded a Video to Damme
PhotosSee All Photos (3279)
VideosSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 101 reviews, 334 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 31 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Amboise Intro, 5 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai Intro, 5 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Nice Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues