"This is where I actually live..." West Covina by joits
West Covina Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 35 photos
Although I have Los Angeles as my hometown, I actually live here. Its a pretty decent city. Its in LA county and thats why I consider Los Angeles as my home town. If you've never been to West Covina, its got a large Asian and Hispanic population.
- Pros:Good Asian restaurants.
- Cons:Not much to do at night...
- In a nutshell:Not a bad place to live
There's really not too many locations to hang out after 10pm. One of the few places is the West Covina Starbucks located... more travel advice
joits' Related Pages
West Covina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "This is where I used to live"
- "This is where I actually live..."
- "One of the Many Suburbs of Los Angeles"
- "ililchick13's new West Covina Page"
- See All...
- Hotels in West Covina
- Nightlife in West Covina
- Restaurants in West Covina
- Shopping in West Covina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Covina
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to West Covina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Covina
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 52 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos
- Scotland Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilton Head Island Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isle of Skye Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos