"Bangkok Bound" yamman's Profile

A beer at hand.

Well I thought I would build a home page and start with Bangkok.
As you can see first things first.

River trip.

This is one of many longboats that you can hire to take you on the back waters of Bangkok.

Shanty town river style.

Get your self away from the city and not far away and experience how life really is.

Getting around Bangkok.

The Sky train is ideal to get around Bangkok, its cheap and runs every two minutes.

Trucking Down Khaosan road.

I was at a bar down Khaosan road where I took this photo, the construction work was for a new Hotel.

Vinamek Palace.

This Palace is a must to go and see, entirely built out of teak wood and the largest of its kind.

Spice of life.

You can just smell the different aroma's in this market, which you can find all over Bangkok.

Eat eat eat.

Walking around Bangkok you are never far away from food, it being a cart or Hawkers food stall they are abundant in and around Bangkok, nice.

• Intro Updated Dec 26, 2006

• myspices's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 6:34 AM

Happy Belated Birthday Steve...am sure you had a blast :)

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Thanks for the visit and comment. I hope that you found something interesting. Thanks also for the nice words in email. Yes- don't miss Udaipur.....

• MikeySoft's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2010 at 12:32 PM

No problem, you can benefit from my lack of common sense. :) I have not updated my Jaipur page yet, but when you get some time, you can checkout my Amritsar India page.

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2010 at 8:22 PM

You are welcome pal......d:o) Visit Lynnehamman's pages, much information there. Thanks for the visit.....Cheers.....Erik

• earthflyer's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Your welcome.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2009 at 2:24 AM

I should try the Sky Train next time we are in Bangkok...very interesting and informative HP...Cheers, Norman :)

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Happy birth day,Happy birthday..to you,wishing you from Burma.., get free and happy with peaceful mind get success and strong, get harmony and smart, get wealthy and wealthy, Know where Burma is..??

• jethanand's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Happy birthday to us - Yamman & jethanand !

• marielexoteria's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Steven my man, happy happy birthday :)

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Lovely pics of Bangkok Steve.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
yamman's Profile Photo

yamman

“Chase the sun, and leave your shadows behind.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.