"Puerto Rican "Shorty-moon"" Puerto Rico by CulturalCompetence
Puerto Rico Travel Guide: 2,338 reviews and 6,096 photos
Although we were married in January 2003, neither of us had vacation time to enjoy a decent honeymoon until December 2003. Therefore, in August 2003 we spent a week in Puerto Rico as a "shorty-moon" while we waited for our more extended "real" honeymoon in December. We travelled the mainland (Arecibo, San Juan, Fajardo, El Yunque) and spent a few wonderful days on Culebra (a small island near Vieques off the east coast).
We planned on checking out Old San Juan on another trip, however we had some time between our Isla Nena flight from... more travel advice
If you want to get to the good snorkeling spots and secluded beaches in Culebra, it is best to have a 4x4 vehicle. You... more travel advice
CulturalCompetence's Related Pages
Puerto Rico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Rico--The Island of Enchantment!"
- "Perfect Island Vacation"
- "Que Rico, Puerto Rico"
- "The Main Island"
- "Hexe Goes to Puerto Rico"
- "Puerto Rican "Shorty-moon""
- "Vounteering in Puerto Rico with my daughter!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Rico
- Hotels in Puerto Rico
- Transportation in Puerto Rico
- Nightlife in Puerto Rico
- Restaurants in Puerto Rico
- Shopping in Puerto Rico
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Rico
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Rico
- 25 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Puerto Rico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Rico
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Rico Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Isla de Utila 19 reviews, 5 photos
- Culebra Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corn Island Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Moorea Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Granada 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Orlando 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Washington D.C. 4 reviews
No friends yet.