Easter Island Favorite Tips by CulturalCompetence
Easter Island Favorites: 29 reviews and 48 photos
The artist who carved our moais (& his wife)
Favorite thing: These are the best people on earth! We adored spending time with them and learning about their fascinating culture!
Fondest memory: We miss the people. We met so many wonderful people while we were there. Although Easter Island is well known for the magnificent moais, the Rapa Nui people make the island even more spectacular! :-)
More Reviews (13)
- Necessary Items
- See All Tourist Fees
- No worries!
CulturalCompetence's Related Pages
Easter Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Easter Island - Rapa Nui"
- "Easter Island and the Stone Heads"
- "Mysteries and moai"
- "Rapa Nui - a very special feeling"
- "Easter Island - The Most Remote Frontier On Earth"
- "An Island of Legend, Beauty, and Mystery"
- "wadekorzan's new Easter Island Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Easter Island
- Hotels in Easter Island
- Transportation in Easter Island
- Nightlife in Easter Island
- Restaurants in Easter Island
- Shopping in Easter Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Easter Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cape May Hotels
- Matheran Hotels
- Horseshoe Beach Hotels
- Rehoboth Beach Hotels
- Cavite City Hotels
- Dau Hotels
- Curaçao Hotels
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Udaipur Hotels
- New York State
- Wisconsin Dells
Badges & Stats in Easter Island
- 14 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Easter Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Easter Island
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Rico Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Isla de Utila 19 reviews, 5 photos
- Culebra Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corn Island Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Moorea Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Granada 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Orlando 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Washington D.C. 4 reviews
No friends yet.