"Gaining Cultural Competence" CulturalCompetence's Profile
We love to travel the "backroads" and get to know the locals when we travel. Arnold speaks 6 languages fluently, so we can nearly always find a new friend wherever we go! In the past year we have been to Boston (USA), Puerto Rico (Culebra), Isla de Pasqua a/k/a Easter Island (Chile), Moorea (Tahiti), the Netherlands, Nicaragua, and Honduras. We are currently planning a trip to NYC. Living in Florida, we are very fortunate to have awesome dive opportunities in our "backyard"...when the hurricanes don't mess things up! :-)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 102 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Clearwater Beach Forum "Bed and Breakfast suggestions..."
- Commented on one of Arubasun.'s Harbour Island travel pages
- Wrote a Review Udvar-Hazy aeronautical museum about Other Tours / Museums / Libraries in Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path
updated their Profile Page "Gaining Cultural Competence"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hummingbirds"
- created a Corn Island Travel Page "The Corn Islands - Nicaragua's Dive Paradise!"
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Rico Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Isla de Utila 19 reviews, 5 photos
- Culebra Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corn Island Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Moorea Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Granada 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Orlando 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Washington D.C. 4 reviews
No friends yet.