"Small Town, Famous History" Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Bay by AnneAlex
Alexandria Bay Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 44 photos
This small Bay town used to be the playground for millionaires who wanted to show off their fancy boats and island hop for hunting adventures. Today it's a quaint town where visitors are most often just passing through in order to get to Heart Island. There's a decent Jazz & Blues festival that happens Labor Day weekend, which you can read about our tips for the area.
- Pros:Fresh fish, small town style, friendly people
- Cons:Not too much to do outside of crusing the bay
- In a nutshell:Great for a visit in the summer.
Every year during the Labor Day weekend, Alexandria Bay hosts their Blues in the Bay music festival. Past performers of... more travel advice
Get the latest catch from the bay in this cozy pub in downtown Alexandria Bay. The menu includes everything from pub... more travel advice
AnneAlex's Related Pages
Alexandria Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alexandria Bay, NY.... Gateway to the 1000 Islands"
- "Small Town, Famous History"
- "srb's Alexandria Bay Page"
- "alexandria bay ny at step to the past"
- "Alex Bay"
- "Photo Albums"
- "Alexandria Bay Lodging - WARNING!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alexandria Bay
- Hotels in Alexandria Bay
- Transportation in Alexandria Bay
- Restaurants in Alexandria Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Alexandria Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alexandria Bay
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Alexandria Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alexandria Bay
Photos in Alexandria BaySee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz de Tenerife Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comunidad de Madrid 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Detroit Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.