"Welcome to Detroit" Detroit by AnneAlex
Detroit Travel Guide: 677 reviews and 1,495 photos
Detroit has a lot of hidden treasures, simply waiting to be discovered. Many locals do not even know the treasures contained within their own city. The city is most famous for its Automotive history, world class Red Wings Hockey team, and Detroit Techno music. Recently the city acquired another sports achievement with the Detroit Pistons (actually located in Auburn Hills- a suburb about 45 minutes north of Detroit) winning the USA 2004 Basketball Championship. While the automotive industry may have built this city- its history is much deeper as you'll find by exploring the hidden treasures of Detroit.
- Pros:Large variety of cultures and foods to explore.
- Cons:You need a car to get around this town.
- In a nutshell:Mansions, Music, Mediterranean food, and More
No matter what time of day it is, walking into this restaurant feels as though you've stepped back in time into an old... more travel advice
Truly an unconventional and highly undiscovered experience to be found in the city of Detroit between Mack & Warren... more travel advice
AnneAlex's Related Pages
Detroit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PARIS OF THE MIDWEST. A Love Story."
- "Don't be afraid!"
- "Some Signs of Life in Motor City"
- "Dog Walking Downtown Detroit"
- "No Place Like Home"
- "Elegy for the City on the Straights"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Detroit
- Hotels in Detroit
- Transportation in Detroit
- Nightlife in Detroit
- Restaurants in Detroit
- Shopping in Detroit
- Warnings and Dangers in Detroit
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Detroit
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Detroit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Detroit
Photos in DetroitSee All Photos (12)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz de Tenerife Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comunidad de Madrid 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Detroit Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.