"The other side of Iran" Mashhad by jkseddon
Mashhad Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 8 photos
Mashad is a great city to visit if you can bear the trip to get there. From Kerman, Yazd or Tehran it's a long trek but worth it if you have enough time.
Even though the city is a pilgrimmage site, it is not too conservative away from the shrine.
- Cons:Accomodation can be tough to find at peak times
jkseddon's Related Pages
Mashhad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The other side of Iran"
- "The holiest of holy"
- "MASHAD - holy Imam Ali Reza Shrine"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mashhad
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mashhad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mashhad
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iraq Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mazar-e Sharif Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Iran Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Ashgabat Intro, 10 reviews, 1 photo
- Almaty Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dushanbe Intro, 6 reviews
- Afghanistan Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Tehran Intro, 5 reviews
- Muhafazat as Sulaymaniyah 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 4 reviews