"Sleepy Bishkek" Bishkek by jkseddon
Bishkek Travel Guide: 103 reviews and 262 photos
Bishkek is a fairly sleepy place but has a few interesting sights, half decent food, and is pleasant to spend a few days in if you are arranging visas etc..
- Pros:Easy to get around
- Cons:the police can be a hassle
jkseddon's Related Pages
Bishkek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE FIRST BISHKEK PAGE IN 4 YEARS"
- "Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, my venture into Central Asia"
- "Very young and very green"
- "Yurt (Home Land )"
- "Bishkek - Home to Horse Meat and the Bitter Cold"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bishkek
- Hotels in Bishkek
- Transportation in Bishkek
- Nightlife in Bishkek
- Restaurants in Bishkek
- Shopping in Bishkek
- Warnings and Dangers in Bishkek
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bishkek
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bishkek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bishkek
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iraq Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mazar-e Sharif Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Iran Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Ashgabat Intro, 10 reviews, 1 photo
- Almaty Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dushanbe Intro, 6 reviews
- Afghanistan Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Tehran Intro, 5 reviews
- Muhafazat as Sulaymaniyah 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 4 reviews
Latest Bishkek hotel reviews