"More than just a staging area for the mountains" Karakol by jkseddon
Karakol Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 54 photos
Karakol is blessed with good budget accomodation and lots of people around with whom you can set up treks with. When waiting for a trek, or between them, there's enough in the city to keep you interested.
jkseddon's Related Pages
Karakol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living between the Tian-Shan and Issyk-Kul Lake"
- "Up to 3900m"
- "Kara-Kol or Karakol or Karakol' Make yer mind up"
- "Karakol - my second home"
- "KARAKOL , LAKE AND MOUNTAINS"
- "More than just a staging area for the mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karakol
- Hotels in Karakol
- Transportation in Karakol
- Nightlife in Karakol
- Restaurants in Karakol
- Shopping in Karakol
- Warnings and Dangers in Karakol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karakol
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Karakol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karakol
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iraq Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mazar-e Sharif Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Iran Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Ashgabat Intro, 10 reviews, 1 photo
- Almaty Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dushanbe Intro, 6 reviews
- Afghanistan Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Tehran Intro, 5 reviews
- Muhafazat as Sulaymaniyah 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 4 reviews