"This one took quite a while coming!!" madtrav's Profile

Hey VT friends...Here is the homepage finally. It has taken quite a lot of time getting there. It just shows that writing isnt one of my most favourite activities. Wish I had a secretary who I could dictate what I intended to put on to these pages...Talk to me and you would get quite a lot of info about the places I visit and what are the best and most useful things to do. I am an intense traveller. I look to find something good in every single place I travel and the places/people and events never disappoint me.
Now a lil bit about myself. I am a guy who was born with a deep desire to travel the length and breadth of this world. However, I wasnt born with the money matching those desires. So, I restrict myself to enjoying what all I could. I love being among people. Leave me with even one person and chances are that I strike a very friendly conversation with that person. I love photography and I love languages too (I know about 10 of them including Spanish and Russian). I love listening to music from across the world (hard rock & heavy metal perhaps are the exceptions!). I love flowers, kids, green meadows, blue sky, clear water, orange red sun (of course, beautiful faces too!!) I invite people with similar likings to drop by, say Hi and be friends.
I guess I will come back to this home page in a few days and might actually end up changing the whole write up here. I am currently writing it the way I am thinking now...:-)

• Intro Updated Feb 11, 2005

May 25, 2006 at 7:56 AM

meet on jun 10..posted on meetings forum

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2006 at 6:42 PM

best wishes on the occasion of your birthdate and for a healthy upcoming year.

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2005 at 8:26 AM

That's a good start, now how about some more pictures and travel pages too?!!! May all your travel dreams come true!!!

• drolkar's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2005 at 7:23 AM

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! With many more to follow... :)

• ushar's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2005 at 12:33 AM

Hi, Gud morning. Goodpic on ur HP. Have a great time. ush

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2005 at 2:43 AM

thanks for your e-mail. happy travels and nice pics. what about a pics of yourself?:) afterall, you've been a member for almost 10 mths!

• Feb 15, 2005 at 8:07 PM

Thanks for the e-mail. No current plans to go to India but if I change my mind I'll let you know. How about posting more photos? Take care

• TravelCool's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2005 at 5:39 AM

I probably get to enjoy less than you do because a disability makes me depend on otthers for travel.

• Mique's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2005 at 4:21 AM

Thanks for the birthday wishes. And yes, India is on my list of countries to visit. Probably somewhere around this time next year.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

madtrav

“Be amazed by those wonderful people and things!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.