"Mikulov" Mikulov by swetluska
Mikulov Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 34 photos
Mikulov is beautiful city in the South Moravia wine region, at the Czech - Austrian border with the chateau in the center from 13th century. Today the castle is the location of the Regional Museum, part of which is an exceptional wine-making exhibition of original winemaking equipment.
The surroundings of the town are included in the Palava Nature Reserve.
Right after the castle, another significant dominant of Mikulov. The top is dominated with St. Sebastian pilgrimage... more travel advice
There is a summer swimming pool on Mikulov, suitable especially for children. There are several pools there, for the... more travel advice
swetluska's Related Pages
Mikulov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wine Country"
- "The border town of Mikulov"
- "Palava Region"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mikulov
- Hotels in Mikulov
- Transportation in Mikulov
- Restaurants in Mikulov
- Warnings and Dangers in Mikulov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mikulov
- 8 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mikulov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mikulov
Photos in MikulovSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ostrava Intro, 57 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 17 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olomouc Intro, 20 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Valasske Mezirici Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Czech Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Kromeriz Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Karvina Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue