"Olomouc" Olomouc by swetluska
Olomouc Travel Guide: 334 reviews and 1,165 photos
I used to study at law university in Olomouc, so I spent there more time that at home :-) I like this city very much, it´s as beautiful as Prague and not so big, without crowds (except in front of the horologe at twelve o´clock:-)) If you want you can get everywhere on foot, you don´t have to use public transport , there are lots of parks to just only sit and be, people are (usually) friendly and during the academic year you can make friends with hundreds of students.
Opened from the 2000. Full of various plants and flowers, palms (!!!!!), there is also small waterfall and lake with... more travel advice
Very nice castle about 30 km from Olomouc. Opened april on weekends 9-15:00 may daily except monday 9-16:00 ... more travel advice
swetluska's Related Pages
Olomouc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "UNDISCOVERED GEM OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC"
- "more than a smelly cheese !!!"
- "Olomouc- the hidden jewel of the Czech Republic"
- "Few days in Olomouc"
- "hund's Olomouc page for uncommon tourists"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olomouc
- Hotels in Olomouc
- Transportation in Olomouc
- Nightlife in Olomouc
- Restaurants in Olomouc
- Shopping in Olomouc
- Warnings and Dangers in Olomouc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Olomouc
- 20 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Olomouc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olomouc
Photos in OlomoucSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ostrava Intro, 57 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 17 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olomouc Intro, 20 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Valasske Mezirici Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Czech Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Kromeriz Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Karvina Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue