"Naantali – a town with an old spa tradition" Top 5 Page for this destination Naantali by Muya
Naantali Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 97 photos
15 km away from Turku, this little harbour is a smart holiday place, very busy with tourists during the summer. . .
Naantali spa opened in 1863 and by the end of the century, was a highly prized place. A charming old town with its narrow streets and wooden houses so beautiful in Finland :-)
The pretty waterfront makes of Naantali the perfect spot for romantic walks along the water.
Another picture to show you how beautiful the wooden houses are. This part of Naantali seems to be the main street. more travel advice
Naantali also homes the summer residence of the President of Finland. You can get a glimpse of it if you click the... more travel advice
Muya's Related Pages
Naantali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Naantali – a town with an old spa tradition"
- "Spa town and home of Moomins"
- "Lovely small town by the sea"
- "Wonderful Summer Town"
- "Summer City"
- "Weekend in Naantali"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naantali
- Hotels in Naantali
- Transportation in Naantali
- Restaurants in Naantali
- Shopping in Naantali
- Warnings and Dangers in Naantali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naantali
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Naantali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naantali
Photos in NaantaliSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 43 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 58 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tahiti Intro, 41 reviews, 75 photos
- Moorea Intro, 33 reviews, 63 photos
- Egypt Intro, 44 reviews, 49 photos
- Bora-Bora Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 54 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Florida Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos
- Leuven Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos