"A relaxing day in Les-Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer" Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer by Muya
Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 55 photos
Capital of the Camargue, the city is famous for the gatherings held by the gipsies every year. And also for its church that dominates the village and whose clocks can be seen from 10 km around. Driving through the landscapes before arriving to the Saintes Maries is a real enchantment… Field so typical of the Camargue and the famous horses present all around is a beautiful sight.
I tried a specialty of the area, Gardiane de Taureau (bull meat - 9,20 euros), quite a special taste and very good. The... more travel advice
Muya's Related Pages
Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Moscow - Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer"
- "A relaxing day in Les-Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer"
- "Gipsy Capital of Provence"
- "Into The Camargue"
- "Mystique and seaside"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
- Hotels in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
- Restaurants in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
Photos in Saintes-Maries-de-la-MerSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 43 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 58 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tahiti Intro, 41 reviews, 75 photos
- Moorea Intro, 33 reviews, 63 photos
- Egypt Intro, 44 reviews, 49 photos
- Bora-Bora Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 54 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Florida Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos
- Leuven Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos