"Charming Wissant, nested between the two Caps" Wissant by Muya
Wissant Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 32 photos
On this rainy day of July, we really had a need of escaping somewhere... So we thought about this little village on the Côte d'Opale where my boyfriend used to go when he was a little boy. No matter the rain, it would be a nice remembrance day-trip. Only 3 hours away from home and a good change of scenery.
Wissant is a charming little village nested between the two Caps. When standing on the the beach, you can see Cap Gris-Nez on your left, and Cap Blanc-Nez on your right. Really pretty !!!
As the rain started to fall heavily, we had no choice but to get in somewhere to get dry... A hot chocolate would have... more travel advice
Snack "Le Pique-Nique" offers delicious schrimp sandwiches that you can either take away or eat on the spot. Fries,... more travel advice
Muya's Related Pages
Wissant Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming Wissant, nested between the two Caps"
- "Mussels in Wissant"
- "Wissant - between Cap Gris Nez & Cap Blanc Nez"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wissant
- Hotels in Wissant
- Nightlife in Wissant
- Restaurants in Wissant
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wissant
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Wissant?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wissant
Photos in WissantSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 43 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 58 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tahiti Intro, 41 reviews, 75 photos
- Moorea Intro, 33 reviews, 63 photos
- Egypt Intro, 44 reviews, 49 photos
- Bora-Bora Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 54 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Florida Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos
- Leuven Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos