"THE REGION OF SEVEN LAKES" Rouge by Avieira67
Rouge Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 6 photos
This picturesque landscape, with hills and the long and deep Rõuge primeval valley, is situated in the north-western part of Haanja Uplands in South Võrumaa.
The valley, which was formed millions of years ago, is 10 km long and in the middle of the valley is the village of Rõuge.
There are seven lakes. Suurjärv lake, with 38 m deep, is the deepest lake in Estonia.
The Rõuge stream flowing through the lakes flows into the Võhandu River.
Avieira67's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Rouge
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Rouge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rouge
Top 10 Pages
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 62 reviews, 258 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 56 reviews, 199 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 47 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ponta Delgada Intro, 58 reviews, 127 photos
- Mongolia Intro, 30 reviews, 139 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 34 reviews, 70 photos
- Rome Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos
- Bagan Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 22 reviews, 66 photos
- Tirana Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos