"CORVO" Ilha do Corvo by Avieira67
Ilha do Corvo Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 6 photos
Corvo Island with 16 km sq and 400 inhabitants is the smallest island of the azorean archipelago.
Besides the village called Corvo, you must cross the island to see the beautiful lake [Caldeirão].
I thought the island was smaller, and I decided to cross it on foot during July under a very hot sun. It was difficult...
The municipality of Corvo provides a connection by a minibus from the port to the lake.
In my opinion, the best way to reach the island is from Flores Island by a smal boat. You have to make a booking at Hotel Ocidental. Other possibility is to travel from Flores island by airplane.
Flight to Flores takes only 10 minutes. more travel advice
Avieira67's Related Pages
Ilha do Corvo Travel Guide
- Hotels in Ilha do Corvo
- Transportation in Ilha do Corvo
- Restaurants in Ilha do Corvo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilha do Corvo
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Ilha do Corvo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilha do Corvo
Top 10 Pages
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 62 reviews, 258 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 47 reviews, 158 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 43 reviews, 142 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ponta Delgada Intro, 56 reviews, 122 photos
- Mongolia Intro, 30 reviews, 139 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos
- Bagan Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos
- Ribeira Grande Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos
- Larnaca Intro, 14 reviews, 58 photos