"The Most Western Island" Ilha das Flores by Avieira67
Ilha das Flores Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 39 photos
This Island with 142 km2 and a population of 4300 is, in my opinion, the most beautiful of the Azores.
The main attractions of the island are the volcanic maar lakes and the waterfalls. And to explore this Island, I advise you to rent a car with or without driver.
If you are looking for a quiet place, where you can listen to the nature, I recommend you to stay in Cuada .
This island is served on working days by five bus lines provided by the company UTC. Esta ilha é servida nos dias úteis... more travel advice
This is an impressive lavic rock, surrounded by vegetation, which is worth a visit. more travel advice
Avieira67's Related Pages
Ilha das Flores Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flowers flowers everywhere"
- "The Most Western Island"
- "The Island of the Waterfalls"
- "The land that time forgot"
- "FLORES island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilha das Flores
- Hotels in Ilha das Flores
- Transportation in Ilha das Flores
- Restaurants in Ilha das Flores
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilha das Flores
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilha das Flores
- 15 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ilha das Flores?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilha das Flores
Top 10 Pages
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 63 reviews, 263 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 43 reviews, 112 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 37 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ponta Delgada Intro, 44 reviews, 81 photos
- Bagan Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 19 reviews, 52 photos
- Ribeira Grande Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mandalay Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Diu Intro, 14 reviews, 40 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos