"my homepage" tigerlily2's Profile

me and my family

I live in the north west of france,with my husband and our cat whose name is Muffin. I teach English in a junior high school.

in love with the US

I'm a huge fan of the USA. I've already been there 3 times, and we're going back there this summer. We'll be landing in San Francisco, and we intend to spend some time in Oregon, lake tahoe, las vegas and Utah national parks because we love hiking. So if you live there and have any tip.....

• Intro Updated Jul 21, 2004

• Haditos's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2005 at 1:59 PM

Bonjour tigerlily2, Happy Birthday and Happy New Year. I wish you a lot of vacation traveling for the next year. Saludations du Mexique. =)

• dkphabiyani's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 1:36 AM

It must have been a rainy day when u was born. But it was not a rain, actually the skys were crying because they lost a beautiful star and it was you. Happy Birthday......!!!!

• peerapa's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2004 at 7:42 PM

Happy B day!!! .....and a Happy New Year.May 2005 bring you happiness, good health, good appetite and good fortune.Wish you happy! Enjoy your life! And Keep in touch.

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2004 at 8:58 AM

Welcome to VT. Hope you enjoy virtual tour. No need to confirm tickets & hotel, just go online! ;-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
tigerlily2's Profile Photo

tigerlily2

“all it takes is faith and trust.....and a little bit of pixie dust.”

Ranked Member