"Roadtripping for rusty neon dinosaurs" Cuba by zinneke
Cuba Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 40 photos
Some people when driving brake for various interests (they usually have a bumper sticker describing this mental process). Good people brake for animals and rainbows but I should have a bumper sticker thats says: "I brake for Rusty Neon signs". The Cuban Cafe's sign is the last of a dying peculiar rare sort of species of Americana. When I passed this sign on New Mexico's Highway 44 en route to Chaco Canyon from the Jemez Mountains I had to stop and get a cup of Joe and talk to staff. The sign was more interesting than the renewed diners interior but the staff were kind and gracious and the coffee good.
6333 Highway 44, Cuba, New Mexico
phone (505) 289-0257
- Pros:The Cuban Cafe
- Cons:Not much else but the Cuban Cafe
- In a nutshell:A worthwhile stop for the roadtripping road weary
zinneke's Related Pages
Cuba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Place to Stay to Visit Chaco Canyon"
- "AGBAT's new Cuba Page"
- "Roadtripping for rusty neon dinosaurs"
- "Basaic Cuba Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cuba
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cuba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuba
Top 10 Pages
- Lahore Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Derawar Fort Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Khewra Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sanaa Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Karachi Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Multan Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Columbus Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mons Intro, 3 photos
- Woodbury Intro, 3 photos