"Texas, 'the lone star state'......." Texas by caputomaru
Texas Travel Guide: 14,577 reviews and 30,347 photos
I went to Texas this last April for my 30th birthday, to meet a friend i have been speaking to for about 2 years and a half on internet by now and i thought it could have been an interesting holiday....but i found out that this american state is simply amazing and full of surprises.
C O O L !
- Pros:americans are friendly and openminded, weather
- Cons:drive a bit dangerous( and i am italian...), seaside water not dirty but muddy (shame)
caputomaru's Related Pages
Texas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lots to see in Texas"
- "Keeweechic's Texas"
- "Around Texas"
- "TEXAS--What took us so long to get here?"
- "Texas Back Roads and Byways"
- "My Home: Texas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Texas
- Hotels in Texas
- Transportation in Texas
- Nightlife in Texas
- Restaurants in Texas
- Shopping in Texas
- Warnings and Dangers in Texas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Texas
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Texas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Texas
Top 5 Pages
- Bergen Intro, 40 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trapani Intro, 33 reviews, 30 photos
- Norway Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Sweden Intro, 1 review, 4 photos