Canmore Hotel Tips by scottishvisitor Top 5 Page for this destination
Canmore Hotels: 6,462 reviews and 18 photos
Double the Price of Canmore
Unique Qualities: Certainly great views of the mountains & the golf course - I didn't win the lottery before I came - so sadly didn't stay here.
There are two hotels in Kanananskis village but both are double the price of Canmore.
Save your money & just visit.
Address: Kananaskis Village
Home on Wheels
Unique Qualities: I would like to hire a motor home in future travels - this particular park was very central & set beside the scenic Policeman's Creek.
The park has everything you will need - good showers & toilets - if you don't have them in your RV (most do) Close for walking into town if you fancy a meal or a drink & not as remote as the others we saw on our travels.
This hotel offers great rates on rooms with free continental breakfast (DIY) Good comfortable rooms & good public rooms + hot tub.
The service is excellent with friendly staff always willing to help or just have a chat.
Half the price of most hotels in Banff but only 15 minutes away
Unique Qualities: Situated next to the main road & near the rail track Double glazed window made it perfectly quiet. Nice rooms with TV queen bed couch, table & chairs & nice ensuite.
The hotel has a huge bar & outdoor patio with 2 dining options serving good food.
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Down town Canmore
More Reviews (22)
- See All Looking back
- See All We will remember
- See All Off the beaten track on the way back to...
- See All Take the road least travelled
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Canmore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canmore - the place to look up"
- "WHAT BANFF SHOULD BE"
- "Canmore - anyone for a winter wedding?"
- "The Start Of Our Rocky Mountains Adventure"
- "Canmore: Nice Town"
- "Welcome to the Canadian Rockies"
- "Canmore - Outdoor adventures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canmore
- Hotels in Canmore
- Transportation in Canmore
- Nightlife in Canmore
- Restaurants in Canmore
- Shopping in Canmore
- Warnings and Dangers in Canmore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canmore
- 25 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Canmore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canmore
Photos in CanmoreSee All Photos (30)
Read real reviews about Canmore Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 71 reviews, 212 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 39 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 62 reviews, 133 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 136 photos
- Kilmartin Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Highland Intro, 33 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ullapool Intro, 28 reviews, 137 photos
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elgin Intro, 27 reviews, 114 photos
- Ellmau Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos