"Side Trip to Yo Ho National Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Yoho National Park by scottishvisitor

Yoho National Park Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 409 photos

YO HO THE MAGNIFICENT

Yo Ho National Park is in British Columbia. We crossed the great divide & visited from Banff for only a day. Yo Ho possesses great beauty & a serene expierience for nature lovers - will definately visit British Columbia in the future to see more of her rugged charms

• Pros:Tranquil Peace
  • Cons:Although it can be a bit wetter than Banff - the rain can be beautiful too
  • In a nutshell:Must go Back
  • Last visit to Yoho National Park: Jul 2005
  • Intro Updated Jan 27, 2007

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Nice page

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Joan, British Columbia is still on my must visit list. Unfortunately up to now I only made it to the east coast of Canada. - Fabulous page here. Well done.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2010 at 12:16 PM

What a lovely area! Love the picture with the squirls and the waterfall and the trains.

• Mar 23, 2009 at 6:20 AM

Amazing Takakkaw falls. I love the picture. Also i love waterfalls!

• pollon's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2009 at 12:30 AM

I do like that sort of "danger", the bears!!!! And finally I saw them in the wild last year, just in Canada, which I do really like!!!! Next time I go and see my dearest Canadian friend have to ask about those berries...

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2008 at 11:54 AM

I can see why you were impressed with Takakkaw Falls--it was wondrous! Your pics of Emerald Lake were great, Joan. Interesting info. on nature's process that makes this water a lovely blue/green color.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2007 at 12:18 AM

The scenery with water, mountains and spruce looks beautiful! I like the colour of Emerald Lake.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2007 at 10:38 AM

Just had to reread/view these wonderful National Park pages. You've done an outstanding job informing us as well as enticing us to visit. Wonderful photos to match your topnotch narrative.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2007 at 6:15 PM

What a beautiful National Park. Thanks for sharing. Oops, I accidentally deleted one of your comments. Glad the postcard arrived. Cheers, SL :)

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2007 at 1:52 AM

Hi Joan! Thanks for the nice tips as well as for the visit of my Ljubljana page.

scottishvisitor

“Look for the simple things in life”

Badges & Stats in Yoho National Park

Have you been to Yoho National Park?

Latest Activity in Yoho National Park