"From the old country to the new." Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Nova Scotia by scottishvisitor
Province of Nova Scotia Travel Guide: 2,080 reviews and 5,130 photos
A fantastic Province lots to see. The weather was marvellous, senic drives - simply stunning. Friendly people .
Ah wait a minute.....They moved Scotland!
Inverness? New Glasgow? Iona?
Dundee? Even came across Aberdeen!
Seriously though..........had a great time.....forgot to buy a Nova Scotia Flag and my Mayflower candle has long been extinguished.
Ah well "Haste me Back"
Let's go to Inverness .. No not up the A9 but on the Ceildh Trail!
Nice little place - when I say little I mean TINY.
Lovely beach - great boardwalk ... goes on for ages!
Great little gift shop called the "Bear Paw" free Gaelic lessons!
Sadly .. no pink castle.... Scotland has enough anyway!
If I had all the time in the world I couldn't honestly begin to describe such awesome scenery.
My pictures do it no justice.. well I ask you "how can you take a picture without your eye wandering to the next shot!" Spot the mistake on the pic! Lovely weather for the time of year! Must have pressed the wrong button.........pay attention and stop looking at this wonderful place.
We only spent one day on the Cabot Trail and Cape Breton National Park...........have learnt by my mistake.........yet another reason to go back.
I have added the song Farewell to Nova Scotia in a YouTube link to the first tip in things to do
- Pros:Cape Breton simply stunning
- Cons:You might not want to leave!
- In a nutshell:CAPE BRETON SIMPLY HEAVEN
The Souwester Restaurant has a nautical feel as you would expect given its location at Peggy's Cove, people come here by... more travel advice
Peggy's Cove is home to one of the world's famous lighthouses. The lighthouse is also a post office, where you can mail... more travel advice
- See All Free Gaelic lessons
- See All Hire a Car and drive the roads.
- See All Maritime Music & Great Crepes
- The Three Most Important things I like...
- See All You may not want to leave!
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Province of Nova Scotia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From the old country to the new."
- "Farewell to Nova Scotia, your sea bound coast"
- "beautiful Nova Scotia"
- "GOTTA LOVE NOVA SCOTIA"
- "Nova Scotia Bound!"
- "Blue Rocks"
- "Nova Scotia "land by the Sea ""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Nova Scotia
- Hotels in Province of Nova Scotia
- Transportation in Province of Nova Scotia
- Nightlife in Province of Nova Scotia
- Restaurants in Province of Nova Scotia
- Shopping in Province of Nova Scotia
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Nova Scotia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Nova Scotia
- 33 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Province of Nova Scotia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Nova Scotia
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Can't rate any pages"
- updated a Province of Nova Scotia Travel Page "From the old country to the new."
- Commented on one of easterntrekker's Province of Nova Scotia travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "From the old country to the new."
- Wrote a Review A Place for all Mariners in Province of Nova Scotia Restaurants
Photos in Province of Nova ScotiaSee All Photos (68)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 71 reviews, 212 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 39 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 62 reviews, 133 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 136 photos
- Kilmartin Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Highland Intro, 33 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ullapool Intro, 28 reviews, 137 photos
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elgin Intro, 27 reviews, 114 photos
- Ellmau Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos