"Austria's Highest Water Fall" Top 5 Page for this destination Krimml by scottishvisitor
Krimml Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 227 photos
We came to Krimml's Wonderful World of Water on a day trip from Ellmau. The falls are situated in the Hohe Tauren National Park which sadly I didn't see much of. If I return to this area and probably will, I would most definately hire a car and explore this beautifully scenic National Park a bit more fully. The weather was wonderful while we were here with lots of sunshine - the falls really do come alive with rainbows dancing their way through the sparkling waters.
It should go without saying - wear sensible shoes - trainers are good or walking boots. I always pack some hand... more travel advice
The Krimml Water Falls are described as "The Wonderful World of Water" I would rename it "A great place to catch a... more travel advice
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Krimml Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Krimml - Highest Waterfalls In Austria"
- "Austria's Highest Water Fall"
- "Anniversary in Krimml"
- "The home of the great waterfalls !"
- "Europe's largest waterfall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Krimml
- Hotels in Krimml
- Transportation in Krimml
- Nightlife in Krimml
- Restaurants in Krimml
- Shopping in Krimml
- Warnings and Dangers in Krimml
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Krimml
- 6 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Krimml?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krimml
Photos in KrimmlSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 71 reviews, 212 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 39 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 62 reviews, 133 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 136 photos
- Kilmartin Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Highland Intro, 33 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ullapool Intro, 28 reviews, 137 photos
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elgin Intro, 27 reviews, 114 photos
- Ellmau Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos