Going Hotel Tips by scottishvisitor
Going Hotels: 641 reviews and 4 photos
We didn't stay at this hotel, our visit was just a short one. If I won the lottery or had a special occassion to celebrate I could be persuaded to be pampered here. The web site described the furnishings as 'biological' but I do think they mean 'natural' The most expensive time for a stay here is Christmas/New Year when rates rise (for a studio room the cheapest) from 176 euro per person to 305 euro on a half board basis. Maybe when I retire I could have a Christmas treat here - Ah dream on - BTW the 3rd. picture shows the rooms at the back of the hotel they don't look quite as luxurious as the ones at the front.
Unique Qualities: I would recommend you check out the web site to see for yourself what is on offer here - leave your sound on the music is wonderful!!
Address: Kaiserweg 1
Price Comparison: most expensive
Directions: Walk through the under pass as you leave the village then past the stables then turn right
Phone: 05358 2000
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (11)
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Going Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Going to Going"
- "Going am Wilden Kaiser"
- "Going and the Wilder kaiser"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Going
- 12 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Going?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Going
Photos in GoingSee All Photos (47)
Read real reviews about Going Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 71 reviews, 212 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 39 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 62 reviews, 133 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 136 photos
- Kilmartin Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Highland Intro, 33 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ullapool Intro, 28 reviews, 137 photos
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elgin Intro, 27 reviews, 114 photos
- Ellmau Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos