Florida Restaurant Tips by scottishvisitor Top 5 Page for this destination
Florida Restaurants: 141 reviews and 98 photos
Eating Indianna Jones Style
The kids loved this restaurant with its jungle decor complete with animal noises and wall to wall video clips of the rainforest. The servers were very friendly especially interested in the children and were a great help in choosing from the huge menu. A fun filled evening was had by all, rounded off with a visit to the restaurant gift shop
Favorite Dish: We adults had the Keilbase Bacon Burger with garden salad & the kids had Funky Fish with carrot sticks all washed down with Coca Cola (free refills on all soft drinks) The dessert menu was labled "Lost Shrine of Forbidden Pleasures" and they are not kidding - we all enjoyed Chocolate Mousse Pie - they do say the desserts are big enough for two - yes they are right.
Address: 8255 International Drive
Comparison: about average
Directions: Behind Riply's Believe it or Not Museum in the Goodings Plaza
Phone: 407 351 5543
Picture of the buffet taken from the website
This place had to be our most favourite restaurant when we stayed on International Drive. Breakfast is around $4 for all you can eat & dinner is around $10 for the entrees in each case after your initial price everything else is free except drinks but the coffee comes with free fill ups as do the soft drinks. The buffet is crammed with all sorts of food & yummy desserts.
Favorite Dish: We usually had the sirlion tips but large steaks are on offer too along with great chicken & fish dishes. My sons were quite young so it was a great novelty for them to 'experiment' with the ice cream flavours & many toppings not to mention the many return visits they had during one meal!!
Address: 6362 International Drive
Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 407 3529343
More Reviews (21)
- See All Visit Shamu the Killer Whale
- Expect to get Wet
- See All Just a fun pic of my son!!
- See All Don't eat on the beach
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Florida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Sunny Florida"
- "FLORIDA THEME PARKS FUN - LIFES A BEACH"
- "Rich Tapestry of Sand, Wetlands, & Forests"
- "Come to the Sunshine State"
- "Finding Florida, Today and the Way It Was"
- "Jefie's first visit to Southwest Florida!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florida
- Hotels in Florida
- Transportation in Florida
- Nightlife in Florida
- Restaurants in Florida
- Shopping in Florida
- Warnings and Dangers in Florida
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tucker Hotels
- Beaumont Hotels
- Arai Hotels
- Province of Saskatchewan Hotels
- La Turbie
Badges & Stats in Florida
- 23 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Florida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florida
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 71 reviews, 212 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 39 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 62 reviews, 133 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 136 photos
- Kilmartin Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Highland Intro, 33 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ullapool Intro, 28 reviews, 137 photos
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elgin Intro, 27 reviews, 114 photos
- Ellmau Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (59)
Top Florida hotels
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Key West Hotels
- 2037 Reviews - 4028 Photos
- Miami Beach Hotels
- 1034 Reviews - 2092 Photos
- Kissimmee Hotels
- 181 Reviews - 351 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Miami Hotels
- 1267 Reviews - 2919 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 291 Photos
- Daytona Beach Hotels
- 226 Reviews - 472 Photos
- Saint Augustine Hotels
- 710 Reviews - 1930 Photos
- Tampa Hotels
- 1024 Reviews - 2336 Photos
- Naples Hotels
- 269 Reviews - 610 Photos
- Fort Myers Beach Hotels
- 123 Reviews - 254 Photos
- Key Largo Hotels
- 127 Reviews - 252 Photos
- Saint Pete Beach Hotels
- 49 Reviews - 143 Photos
- Sanibel Island Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 374 Photos