"FLORIDA THEME PARKS FUN - LIFES A BEACH" Top 5 Page for this destination Florida by scottishvisitor

Florida Travel Guide: 21,358 reviews and 46,820 photos

Sun - Fun - Florida

s Fort De Soto is located in the southwest corner of Mullet Key at the entrance to Tampa Bay.
We had just arrived and were met by a terrific thunder storm the likes we had never experienced.
Quick head for the covered picnic area.............US citizens leaving in droves - we sat it out.
Sun out rain stopped - deserted.......
The trees in the pic were making an awful racket - Why?
Milliona of insects - or horror of horror BATS!! drying their wings - tremendous experience.

Magic Kingdom

For the child in everyone the Magic Kingdom - Come lose yourself in your dreams!!

• Intro Updated Mar 15, 2005

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2011 at 10:09 PM

This is the sort of holiday we need to take the grandkids. Along way from Perth, Western Australia.

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Dropped in to say Happy Easter! I enjoyed my stroll through your Florida pages !

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2009 at 3:22 AM

Superb Florida page! We love theme parks of any kind. Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios sound interesting to us! Thanks for sharing. ~ho & pang

• breughel's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2009 at 5:07 AM

Hello, just looking for a warm destination. Reached -21C° in the centre of Belgium. Is this the global warming?

• Babzz's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Loved the bit about the pelicans! Will be bringing my bins with me when I head down in April.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2008 at 1:22 PM

A Great page! It reminds me a lot of Disney World in California, with Shamu too! His brother, I suppose!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2008 at 8:25 AM

I read recently that if the sea level rises by so-and-so much all of Florida will be under water, so those who want to see it should probably do so before it's too late. I suspect there are good reasons for those omnipresent security people.

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2008 at 2:42 AM

Lovely pages! I missed Florida when I was in USA..may be one day....

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2007 at 8:52 AM

Great page with many interesting entertainment tips. Florida's Disney Land reminded me the one in Tokyo. My congratulations on the occasion of a new addition to your family! I guess it will be a happy addition!

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2007 at 12:08 PM

I've never been to any of the theme parks in Orlando, but I have been to Fort de Soto park, and really enjoy it there.

scottishvisitor

“Look for the simple things in life”

Badges & Stats in Florida

Have you been to Florida?

Latest Activity in Florida