"Scotland's Capital City" Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh by scottishvisitor
Edinburgh Travel Guide: 3,449 reviews and 6,943 photos
Edinburgh is a great city full of history. Some people call it the Athens of the North but it is truely Scotland's Jewel. A place dear to my heart and full of childhood memories - Ah Auld Reekie will never lose her charisma or ties which bind her to the past.
Virtual Tourist has no destination for Roslin but this unique place will not be overlooked. A true Story Book Place showcasting Rosslyn Chaple & the castle ruins both full of myths - legends and wonders.
- Pros:Great City Great History Great Scots!!
- Cons:Like most historical cities you will have to share Edinburgh with lots of fellow tourists
- In a nutshell:Great for a weekend break
Murrayfield is home to Scottish Rugby and always provides a great atmosphere with its capacity to hold 67,500 fans.... more travel advice
Stray away down through the old closes of Edinburgh's Old Town Streets. The need for housing in the old days meant... more travel advice
- See All A Toll Bridge for a reason but now no...
- See All Don't Miss the Stunning Views from Here
- See All Don't believe all you read
- See All Crack the Code Here
- See All Edinburgh's busiest time
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Edinburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edinburgh Travel - A Special City - A Special View"
- "Scotland's Capital City"
- "Embra - Scotlands Capital City"
- "A guide to Edinburgh dining & nightlife"
- "Edinburgh - the capital of Scotland"
- "Opera and Graduation in Edinburgh"
- "The highs and lows of the 7 hills..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edinburgh
- Hotels in Edinburgh
- Transportation in Edinburgh
- Nightlife in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Shopping in Edinburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Edinburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edinburgh
- 62 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 87 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edinburgh
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 71 reviews, 212 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 39 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 62 reviews, 133 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 136 photos
- Kilmartin Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Highland Intro, 33 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ullapool Intro, 28 reviews, 137 photos
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elgin Intro, 27 reviews, 114 photos
- Ellmau Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos