"Fraserburgh" Fraserburgh by scottishvisitor

Fraserburgh Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 61 photos

From Aberdeen going North

In this page I will attempt to cover rural Buchan. An area which includes the small town of Fraserburgh, many rural villages & some great unspoilt beaches, lovely harbours & special lighthouses.
I am still working on this page so it may take quite some time!

• Last visit to Fraserburgh: Jan 2006
  • Intro Updated Jan 17, 2006

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Such a nice page! I had a laugh about the Clock, you think somebody would have doubled checked! Probably the only one in the world. I like the playgrounds that are "different' children just love them.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM

The Wine Tower, Kinnaird Head Lighthouse, and bhoys looks wonderful, but the wild grass swaying in the breeze absolutely looks spectacular!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Excellent page with gorgeous photos. I would love to go on a stroll along the harbourfront of Fraserburgh and have a look at the latest catches right now. :-)

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2009 at 5:41 AM

Taking a long walk along the beach in Fraserburgh sounds wonderful! Great pictures Joan!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2008 at 10:45 AM

As always your ability to catch the sunsets and sky with clouds is outstanding! Great page with brilliant photos! Thanks Joan!

• Redlats's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Fraserburgh sounds like my kind of place. Walking beaches, trails, old buildings - all things that attract me. I don't know about the 61 minute clock though.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2008 at 3:23 AM

I could imagine that people might actually miss the sound of the foghorn, because I think they sound really nice and mysterious. But I must admit that I have never lived near the sea, and have only heard foghorns on occasional visits.

• cnango's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2008 at 8:25 AM

I really enjoyed your Fraserburgh page. Gr8 tips & the nature pics were beautiful. Fraserburgh Beach looked awesome & UNCROWDED, a combination we don't get here in Southern California.

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Hi there Joan, What a great pg. Your pics are so beautiful. I cannot Image having to hear that horn all the time..lol Altho the clock was rather Interesting. Great tips..Donna :)

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2007 at 2:10 PM

Haha, a 61 minutes clock! I like the buoys in the park! I will remember your page when we will come back to Scotland!

scottishvisitor

“Look for the simple things in life”

Badges & Stats in Fraserburgh

Have you been to Fraserburgh?