Isle of Skye Shopping Tips by scottishvisitor Top 5 Page for this destination
Isle of Skye Shopping: 10 reviews and 12 photos
Skye Surprises really is a big surprise the shop which will cater for your every need = a petrol station - internet station - laundry station - food station - gift station - money changing station - fuel station (Peat for your fire) have I forgotton anything ah yes drinks and postcard station
What to buy: Depends on what you want - I bought most of my gifts and postcards here and the prices are more than reasonable
Address: Broadford - I never noticed any street names!!
Directions: Broadford Isle of Skye
Great Gifts in the window
This little gift shop was packed with many touristy items such as hielan coos and the like. We spotted a series of books by 'Woods' I bought "Are there any crofters left out there?" and "Other uses for sheep" both totally funny, they had me laughing all the way back to Malliag.
What to buy: Depends on your sense of humour!!
What to pay: The books were £2.99 each
Address: Sleat Isle of Skye
Directions: South East on the Isle of Skye
Theme: Local Craft
My Favourte Kind of Shop
I hate shopping but love gardening and can never resist a garden shop so had to stop here to see what they had. It was a silly idea because I was travelling back to Malliag to continue my holiday, so could not buy anything except some wild flower seeds. I adored the shop sign which read
for the serious gardener
" accidental "
" silly "
" NON " I had to wonder which category I fitted into.
What to buy: Plants, Flowers, Shrubs
What to pay: It was quite inexpensive
Address: Clan Donald Centre Armadale
Directions: Clan Donald Centre Gardens, Armadale Near Sleat
Phone: 01471 844305
More Reviews (24)
- See All You won't find many street names on Skye
- See All Fantastic interior
- A Mountaineer's Paradise
- See All Sleat = The Place for the Ferries
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Isle of Skye Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flaite do'n Eilean Sgitheanach"
- "ISLE of SKYE"
- "An t-Eilean -- The Island"
- "Isle of Skye Travel Tips - Scotland Travel Secrets"
- "Over The Sea To Skye"
- "A Magical Island"
- "The Skye legend"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isle of Skye
- Hotels in Isle of Skye
- Transportation in Isle of Skye
- Nightlife in Isle of Skye
- Restaurants in Isle of Skye
- Shopping in Isle of Skye
- Warnings and Dangers in Isle of Skye
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isle of Skye
- 27 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 48 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Isle of Skye?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isle of Skye
- updated a Isle of Skye Travel Page "Flaite do'n Eilean Sgitheanach"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Can't rate any pages"
- Commented on one of iandsmith's Isle of Skye travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Mountaineer's Paradise"
- Wrote a Review Great Gifts to make you giggle in Isle of Skye Shopping
Photos in Isle of SkyeSee All Photos (95)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aberdeen Intro, 71 reviews, 212 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 39 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 62 reviews, 133 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 136 photos
- Kilmartin Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Highland Intro, 33 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ullapool Intro, 28 reviews, 137 photos
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elgin Intro, 27 reviews, 114 photos
- Ellmau Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (58)
- Dunvegan Castle- 16 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Portree- 17 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Kilt Rock & Mealt Falls- 13 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Cuillin Mountains- 16 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Landscape- 21 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Neist Point- 6 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Quiraing - Meall na Suiramach- 8 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Old Man of Storr- 11 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Trotternish- 8 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Glen of Fairies - Fairy Glen- 8 Reviews, 15 Photos
See All Isle of Skye Things to Do